Friday, February 12, 2016

Hoorah!! #LoveBlog


TGIF! Does anyone else feel a huge sigh of relief when Friday gets here? It's especially awesome when it's a Friday off and you get a three day weekend, (which is what I get since I still have class Monday...oh well!)


Today I will be drifting a bit from the #LoveBlog topic for the day because...we just got our wedding pictures! I am very distracted by them, and am also trying to prep for our camping trip tonight/tomorrow for Valentine weekend.


So I will leave you with a few of my favorite wedding pics, and the website of the lovely photographer who took them! We've been so excited to get these!!


I promise to write more tomorrow ;)



xoxo,
Alexandra Anne













all pictures by Margaret Marie Brewer photography http://margaretbrewer2015.wix.com/margaretmariephotos

No comments:

Post a Comment