Sunday, January 31, 2016

sassy saturday

Hello lovelies!

I have had an awesome and interesting weekend, and I am sooooooo excited to share with you a teeny little change in my life.....I'M A BRUNETTE! Hehe, I know that's not a big deal, but I've never been brunette (always blonde, once red, haha) so this is CRAZY strange and awesome to me. :)


I'm loving my new life, I love being married, I love my husband, and I love my new look and new focus on my passions.



Before!

After! Yay!




The other part of my weekend was buying more Victoria's Secret swag...I swear, I must be addicted, I've been there 4 times in 3.5 weeks, the lady who helps me knows my name, and I LOVE it. Not only are their bras SUPER nice (and actually comfy and supportive!) but their workout gear is awesome!



These pants are SUPER comfy; I have some bright colored ones too! 

With a free perfume sample! 



How cute is that tote?? SO addicted, so in love :)



Where do you buy your undergarments?
Where do you buy your sports clothing?

Have a great week, friends, and stay tuned for my #LoveBlog linkups for the month! 



xoxo,
Alexandra Anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment