Tuesday, February 25, 2014

C-c-c-cc COFFEE!!!!

So, I recently bought a Keurig. It's red. And fits on my desk in my tiny apartment bedroom. (I got the mini)


I love my boyfriend immensely, but I might be in love with this machine...just a wee bit. ;)


Also, I'm in love with Amazon Prime. I ordered a variety pack of K-cups for the Keurig on Saturday night and got them today!!! I'm so so so excited to try the new flavors.

My new baby :) :) :)


Keurigs are great for living alone because they are an easy to use single serve coffee maker.


Also, my cat can't knock this down haha she knocks WAY too many things off my desk at 4am... But I still love her.

ALL the flavors. Like, good grief. I'm set for a long time! 


Do you have a Keurig? What kind? What do you love? What flavor cups do you like?


Keurig at work! This one isn't mine but we all get to use it.
I HIGHLY recommend purchasing this if you love coffee and don't want to make a whole pot or a half a pot that will probably go to waste. Also, it is quite adorable and cute and stylish!

I'd also like to give a shoutout to my new friends at Blogging It Forward! Love you all already! :) Let's get to know each other better, okay?

If you would like to do a guest post on my blog please email me (see contact page) and I would be happy to write for you one day too!



Have a great week coffee lovers!
xoxo
Alexandra Anne

4 comments:

  1. so so happy i was able to meet you this weekend sweet girl! you're awesome and i love how nerdy you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Keurigs will go down as one of the greatest inventions of our time! My favourite K-Cups are Crème-Brulee Coffee that is so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE my Keurig! (I have a mini too!) It was perfect for when I was living alone, and it's still awesome for living back with my parents for the time being. My dad only drinks decaf and I need my caffeine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE my keurig!!! I get k cups from amazon too! Soooo much cheaper than spending $10 a box. Plus I don't feel like I'm committing coffee abuse because I hardly ever waste any :)

    ReplyDelete