Saturday, February 22, 2014

Weekend Update, Alexandra Anne Style

WEEKEND!!

I'm super grateful for free weekends where I don't have to go to work, especially because on Fridays I don't have classes. In the words of Barney Stinson, what up!!

I definitely spent my Friday night nerding out. I painted models for my tabletop game Warmachine, and played on my gaming computer (I'm almost done with Portal!).






I also painted on a small canvas I got last semester; I had been meaning to paint for a while. It's really therapeutic, (so is writing!) and even if I have no artistic skill I still like it. 



Have I played too much of this game?? Possibly....I can't wait to finish it and start on Portal 2!
I've also been playing Lord of the Rings Online; boyfriend and I both recently got VIP memberships for the next three months :)

I wonder if I can find other gamer girl bloggers, that would be an awesome friendship.

ALSO, you HAVE to look at this cute article of animal pictures! You're welcome.




I am SUPER excited to go to my first blogger social tonight!! I'll definitely write a post about it. I need to go use a friend's shower today, though, because my apartment turned off the water today to fix some maintenance issues...bleh! Oh well. I'm still pretty excited.


What's your weekend looking like?
xoxo,
Alexandra Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment