Saturday, October 20, 2012

Hop Hop

(Random titles that have nothing to do with your post, awesome right?)

I had a lovely girly night last night with my friend Robynne; we watched "Say Yes To The Dress" (and other girly wedding shows/movies), ate popcorn, perused pinterest, and had way too much fun giggling at life. 

Sometimes, we just need to giggle. Laughter is the best medicine, right? 

There *is* a time for tears, of course. For me, that time was Thursday. I was sick, and had to leave a voice lesson because of it. Honest to goodness, I called my momma and cried my heart out. I know it's not my *fault* for being sick, and that it isn't the end of the world. But I was tired, and felt weak. I miss home, a lot a lot, and I'm very close to my family. They get me. We're all a little crazy ;) 

Laughter and tears both have their place, and sometimes they can be back to back or simultaneous! 

These are the thoughts on my mind this Saturday :)

xoxo,
alexandra anne <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment