Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

Hello ladies!
While still a bit sick, I am hoping for a wonderful Tuesday.

What do I have planned?

Well. First off, I get to meet Taylor, another Houston blogger who happens to go to U of Houston too!

After our little lunch, I might go volunteer to be in a choir video thingy. We'll see how I feel.


Tonight? This chick has a comp ticket to see her voice teacher's dress rehearsal with HGO. Yeah, that's Houston Grand Opera. My teacher, Hector Vasquez, is wonderful and has given some students free tickets! I'm super excited to see him on the stage, and just to see an opera in general.

:)

How's your week going?

Oh, I'm still obsessing over Zelda music.




Please watch this video. And listen. Ohhhh my word just listen. Yes, that is my current obsession.  :)

xoxo, alexandra anne <3

No comments:

Post a Comment