Sunday, September 9, 2012

Social Butterfly

Hello darlings :) I'm linking up with Sunday Social! (Because, my friends here in Texas say I'm the social butterfly who knows everybody, and introduces everyone to everyone; it's kinda true. I like people!)

Here we go! Question answering time :)



1. What is the name of your blog and how did you come up with it? 
"This Journey of Journeys" started about a year ago. I'd have to look at the first post to remember when exactly. I've had other blogs that pertained to specific events in my life, but I wanted a more "generic" blog that dealt with every aspect of life. We're all on journeys, life IS a journey, and I write about mine. I just hope someone else can gain insight into life, and into their own journey.


2. What do you love most about blogging?
I've always loved writing, and in my "spare time" (HA) I love to write stories. It's always therapeutic for me to write. Blogging, however, is wonderful because I can share and relate to other women. It's a wonderful media, and great friendships happen because of blogging! Such a blessing :)

3. What are your 2 favorite posts you've written?
Erm.... "I Fell In Love" on Emmy's blog and "That Boy" on mine. ;)

4. What is something you'd want to tell someone just starting out in blog world?
Reach out! It's so scary to start out, but joining linkups, commenting and messaging bloggers, is a great way to meet new friends!

5. Biggest blogging learning experience you've had?
How to cope (hehe) with HTML code. I'm still learning it....but I am proud of the small knowledge I DO have!

6. Give us 3 blogs we NEED to be following that you love.
The Jersey Flower
Observant Turtle 
Love Woke Me Up This Morning  

:) These gals have been super sweet to me, AND I just love their posts. :) Follow them, message them, they're so nice!

Sooooo attractive =P



So yeah. Those are the questions.
Tomorrow I start week 3 of school (or uni, as my friend says ;) ). On Wednesday I have a birthday (September 12)...weird. I'll be 19! 52 weeks left of being a teenager ;)
Hope ya'll have a good week!

<3
xoxo, alexandra anne 

No comments:

Post a Comment