Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh, I'll Be Right Back ;)

Givin ya'll a quickie post before I head out of town; going to HOUSTON, TEXAS!!!!!! WAHOOOOO!!!! Ok, maybe I'm a bit excited...it's orientation time! Booyah! I'll be gone Wednesday til Saturday, but I have a guest post scheduled for ya'll, so check back in tomorrow (Thursday) for some journey goodness.

Praying for safe travels, new friendships, and a good good time. (I get a little "check-list-y" about trips, but I'm trying to focus on the fun too and not just the getting there, although I do have my reservations about my safety sometimes). But, it should be lovely. Houston is supposed to be 95 degrees all week/weekend long :) That's my style!

And in Cougar style, I will be sportin my red and white attire this week. Gotta show some school pride, you know. Go Coogs!

Oh hey, if any H-Town Blogger ladies wanna find me, I'll be around ;) I move in next week for good! EEK!

Super excited about this next step in my journey. God IS good!!!

xoxo, alexandra anne 


3 comments:

  1. Eek! That is so exciting! Have lots of fun, and make new friends! I know Steph from A Beautiful Mess and Kristen from All in My Twenties both went there for school, maybe you can get advice from them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE THAT YOU'RE A COUGAR THAT WAS MY COLLEGE MASCOT TOOO!!!!!!!!! Sorry... I'm a bit enthusiastic. I just love seeing people make the transition from high school to college. It's such an exciting time! Good luck - you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! I hope you have an awesome time in Houston! Good luck! It's gonna be amazing.

    ReplyDelete