Thursday, July 12, 2012

I'm SO Excited [And I just Can't Hide It]

Life Of Love's Challenge asks me what I'm looking forward to in the next 6 months. Ha! Heeeeere we go!

I am looking forward to:

*In six weeks (from today!) I move to Houston! EEEK!!!!!!! So excited!!! :) :) :) I finally got the name of my roomie, and in 5 weeks I go to orientation. I'm looking forward to that too. 

*Being a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding when I come home for Thanksgiving break :) My first bridesmaid role! Who doesn't love another excuse to dress up and party/celebrate?

*In 3 months (so, October) M and I will have been together for a year, so I am definitely looking forward to that mark. Each month I get super excited for the 4th, because that's another month we've stayed strong. (Oh, I'm looking forward to him meeting my Daddy tonight! First time!!!)

*Within the next month my new ipod should come in the mail! I ordered it last night; a 30gb ipod Classic. I just might have to do a post dedicated to it when it arrives (lol).

*I was looking forward to the new Tomb Raider game, because it was supposed to come out this fall. BUT, they postponed it to March 5, 2013 :( But I still can't wait. That's more than 6 months, but oh well! haha! 

*I'm also looking forward to Christmas break ;) as far as I know, we are planning to go through Georgia (visit my aunt and uncle) and then up to Edenton, North Carolina. That's one of my FAVORITE places ever. 

What are you looking forward to? 
Lemme know if you'd like to guest post on This Journey of Journeys sometime! Drop me a line anytime! :) 

Xoxo, Alexandra Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment