Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I Wouldn't Change


Today's challenge from Life of Love  is to answer this:
What's one thing that you would never change about yourself?

I'm pretty sure every female wants to change something about herself physically, and probably emotionally too.
But I will vanquish my self-deprecation even if just for a moment; I am determined to find the love for myself in this post! Huzzah! ;)

Let's start with physical, because that means less (gotta save the best for last, right?): Something I would never change about myself physically....my smile. I love to share my happiness and general positivity with everyone, and a smile can do so much for someone else. I can love others with a smile, and I can appreciate life with a smile. I just love to be happy!

Which leads into personality; I wouldn't change my love for others. I'm a good friend I think. I always listen, always hug and support and offer what bits of advice I can. Even if I cannot change a situation, I can be there for the people I love. I'm loyal. I'm loving. I try to show love in service and words of affirmation. I know I'm a flawed human being, but I am confident that I can love others. And that's my favorite thing to do :)

I'm also linking up with What I;m Loving Wednesday ;)



Sunny days with cooling clouds 

My voice recital is in 11 days; yikes! But I'm enjoying practicing every day :) 


I love this beautiful blue topaz ring from my Daddy! (It has matching earrings and a pendant for a necklace; so lovely!!)


My little brother is super cute, especially with those big blue eyes :) He looks a lot like Daddy sometimes, and I have to tell him every day that you're never too old to hug and kiss your big sister ;)


Another gift from Daddy; yeah, this is pretty much everything I love about life XD

Have a lovely week! 
Xoxo, Alexandra Anne


PS. Follow me on twitter and instagram! AlexandraAnne27 
<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment