Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Return;Examine

"Let us carefully examine our ways, and let us return to the Lord." -Lamentations 3:40

This is my new memory verse. When I want something to stay with me, I like to write it down. This has resulted in many many sticky notes being posted all over my desk. I actually have a myriad of things stuck on my desk. Pictures, lyrics, inspirational quotes, comics, sermon notes, lists, you get the idea. [Ok, so I might be a little bit of a pack rat, but at least I make it all look cute]

I am challenging myself to align my motives to be as close to God's will as possible, and I'm starting by memorizing this verse.

What verses are you living by?

Here are some of my favorites (that are always near by, in the form of a sticky note):

Romans 8:28
Ecclesiastes 8:7
Judges 5:3
Hebrews 12:28
Ecclesiastes 3:11
Proverbs 16:3
Romans 13:14




No comments:

Post a Comment