Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I can do it too!

So many of my friends have lists of what they are reading and goals for how many books to read this year or this summer. Well, I have goals too! But I realize I have not written them down. I am quite the voracious reader, and would love to share my literature enjoyments with you all!

The list so far!
What I've read in the year 2012:
Set-apart Femininity by Leslie Ludy
One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
The Five Love Languages (Singles Edition) by Gary Chapman
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Books I am currently in:
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
The Inner Voice; Making of a Singer by Renee Fleming
Grace for the Good Girl by Emily Freeman

Books on the shelf that need to be on either of the above lists:
 American Gods by Neil Gaiman
Cecilia Bartoli; The Passion of Song by Kim Chernin and Renate Stendhal
The Four Loves by C.S. Lewis
All Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones

What's on YOUR list? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment