Sunday, November 6, 2011

Oh Suitcase...

Do I live here? Or am I living everywhere?
Tomorrow I, once again, will be traveling. Where to? A local college, and when I say local I mean 2ish hours away by car. I will be auditioning for a role in an opera. I'm going to be vague on the details until I know I am actually in it. Until then, a little mystery is always neat right? Don't men love mysterious women? Or something.
Anyway. I will be gone tomorrow. But wait...there's more. I also will be gone Friday and Saturday. Where to? Oh Auburn, Alabama. A city I haven't been to yet, and I've lived in this state for four years now! Funny. I will be competing in the MTNA senior voice competition. I get to sing four songs, and one of which is brand spankin new and super complex. This I love.
I'm so glad I fell in love with music. It's worth every minute I give it, and I never do give it enough. I'm so grateful that music is my life.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment