Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hi A, High A

I'm generally a happy person. Have you ever seen me cry?
So, it is the little things that please me quite easily. Today, in a voice lesson, I hit a high note for a mezzo. It was an A, which is appropriate for me because my initials are AAA. This note meant more to me, though, than it normally would. It was literally the "high" note of my week, no pun intended. I've been traveling every day since last Saturday, and am quite exhausted. I truly did not think I would be able to sing well at all. Let alone, sing high! But...I did it!
I guess it is because of how I was raised. I appreciate things and try to not take life for granted. Music is so wonderful, and I'm so glad that it can lift me up.
Today, I got to say Hi A, to a high A.
Life is good. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment