Thursday, December 26, 2013

Blessings and More

Hello friends!
 Has it really been months since I've written? Not days, weeks, but months? Goodness! Crazy crazy life.

Well, I am here to tell you
A) I am alive (ha!)

and

B) I am stepping into the entrepreneur world! I have started listing items on Amazon, and have opened up an Etsy shop! I currently have knitting items up, and might get back into sewing. I want to start making my own costumes and such :) :) :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlexandraAnne27

Please like my shop page and/or buy some knitted fun!


C) I will be at Houston's Space City Con! SO excited to meet actors from Babylon5 :) :) :) Super nerdy girl here

D) I ADOPTED A KITTY! Her name is Zoe, full name Zoe Derp Austin (derp because she falls down a lot and it amuses me). I will now proceed to post wayyyyy too many pictures of my baby girl. She's a 9month old tabby, and I adopted her at a rescue shelter in Houston.

E) 2014 is upon us!! I might need to do a "14 in '14" post, or "21 by 21" post.

Until then, I shall leave you with some adorable pictures of kitty goodness.























Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
xoxo,
Alexandra Anne

1 comment: