Saturday, August 10, 2013

Part 2

HELLO!!!


Well, it's been a while since I have written. Here I am, blogspot. I have stepped back into tumblr as well, so feel free to follow my ADD ways over there.

I haven't written since March. Is that a record of abandonment? Ha. Perhaps.

Why come back to This Journey of Journeys?? Because I am about to start a new school year, and am determined to become a better person (ooooh cliche, I'm so sorry). But seriously. I want to improve in EVERY aspect, or as much as I can.

I have a month left of being a teenager, I'm entering my sophomore year of college, and I have one school year left before I figure out my degree officially (music major problems: to be a vocal performance major I must, at the end of my sophomore year, pass a barrier to continue in the performance degree, if I do not pass then I will be a music education major or *something* in the world of music). YIKES.

But I can do it. <3


What have I been up to since I wrote last??

End of school

Summer- aka, camp counselor.

My campers said I was like Fat Amy without being fat..... um...what?


That's about it. In a week I move into my apartment, right now I am relaxing in Alabama and trying not to stress about the very much unknown future.

I'll write more later about being a counselor (camping is INTENSE) ;)


Love to all my blogworld friends, old and new. Thank you for always being there for me. I will continue reading about ya'll now!


xoxo,
Alexandra Anne


1 comment:

  1. Dear Alexandra, so good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am glad to stop by your blog "This journey of Journeys" and a post on it of dated 10th August 2013 "Part 2. I enjoyed reading it. Well about me I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 33 yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted and to give them new life, purpose, hope and future. We also encourage young as well as adults from the West to come on a missions trip to work with us. We would love to have you come with your friends who love Jesus His missions to come and work with us. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. I will also write you on your email id too.

    ReplyDelete