Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fashion? Oh, Yes Please!

Dresses from Shabby Apple   I am an odd female for sure. While I love clothes and fashion and shoes and jewelry (oh goodness do I love a shiny), I actually do not find much pleasure in going to malls and stores. Sometimes I am okay with it, but often, I'd much prefer to stay in my house and avoid the crowds and hustle and bustle.

That's reasonable right?

 Well....how am I going to feed my need desire for pretty things? Online shopping! Best invention EVER. I can buy a ballgown whilst wearing my pajamas (isn't that a great dichotomy?)


I have recently been approached by Shabby Apple to be an online affiliate! Let me tell you, their products make me DROOL (see? this is why it's good to shop online in my bed, no one can see the drool ;) ). One of my biggest de-stressers is to merely look at pretty things online (that sounds silly when I type it...but it's true!) and Shabby Apple is one of my favorites.

If you love pretty things, please consider shabby apple! And if you use my blog to reach their site, this poor college gal will reap some benefits. Eventually I hope to host a giveaway and let ya'll in on some sales and such. It's gonna be fun fun fun!

So, go check it out. Buy something. You know you want to. Just look how pretty it is! (And hey, if you ever want to buy ME something, I'll totally give you my address; but only if you promise you won't come stalk me ;) )


  Little Girls Dresses from Shabby Apple Dresses from Shabby Apple
xoxo,
alexandra anne

No comments:

Post a Comment