Sunday, August 19, 2012

Travel Apologies

I'm a bad blogger this week. And a bad emailer! I apologize for the lack of posts, my dearies. BUT, I have a legit excuse. Was in Houston (booyah!) all weekend and just got back yesterday. Filled the past 24 hours with cleaning, snuggles, singing, church, cooking, and opera attendance. I move into my dorm in just four days! Thursday I'll be there!

I promise to write more, and to do an orientation post :)

Speaking of orientation, tomorrow is my dear boyfriend's orientation at Northrop Grumman. Bigwig company picked my engineer boyfriend to do super cool robotics stuffs. I wish I had the brain for that, because the ideas fascinate me! I'm a super proud girlfriend :)

Hope ya'll are good! How's life?
Email me any time, I promise I DO get back to you eventually ;)

Here's a quickie pic to give you a tease for my orientation post.

GO COOGS! 

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great time in Houston! Thanks for the love at my page!

    Following you via Bloglovin & GFC!


    * Please take a moment to visit the LAVISH RABBIT Facebook page! We're having a FREE GIVEAWAY EVENT and giving out a pretty open back dress this month! Please join us! :) *

    Chloe from ♥ LAVISH RABBIT
    http://lavishrabbit.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/lavishrabbit

    ReplyDelete