So, ya'll....I'm a total copycat. And I love linkups. And giveaways. (Maybe someday I'll have something to giveaway :) For now, I'll just tweet a bunch and hope to win something someday haha!)
First off, you must go see my friend Elise :) She is my lovely new friend, and I just enjoy her blog so much! We've been emailing and texting quite a bit recently. I love new friendships! So I figured if I'm going to copy all her linkups, then I will give her a bit of credit here ;)
1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed? I started blogging a long time ago, and have had several blogs. Last year I was in Italy, so I had an Italy blog, but now that I'm back home, I figured I should have a generic blog for all my thoughts. :)2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study? I've been taking classes at my local college for years now, BUT will officially be a freshman (age wise, anyway) at the University of Houston Moores School of Music as a Vocal Performance major :)
3. Where have you traveled? So many places! See my All Around the World page ;)
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy? College tuition, and a puppy. Oh, and some dresses from The Shabby Apple.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves? Untied shoelaces; when people let the trash bag fall into the trash can and still put more trash in it; when people just cannot use the English language correctly.
6. What is your favorite movie? Tie between The Princess Bride or Serenity.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea? Proseco (like white wine) for alcohol. Water for generic.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? Listen to music and read. Or just listen to music and zone out :) Taking a walk is also lovely.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be? Oh wow....Barnes and Noble or White House Black Market.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present. My first movie date with Michael was when we saw Sherlock Holmes 2. It was a great first movie experience :) until the drive home...I spilled popcorn all over the floor of his car...and it was brand new. >.> Whoops. Sorry, dear. <3
11. What day would you love to relive again? The day I met Michael. It was a dance for a sweet sixteen of our mutual friend, and we didn't know each other at all then. But it was such fun, and I would love to relive that. :)
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you? I think Amanda Seyfried could do me justice.
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years? I've babysat out the wazoo (what does that phrase even mean? really??), and I've cleaned a rental house, done office organization, etc.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
--> --> --> My 17th birthday party; me and Jarrod. He looks so thrilled to see me, right? ;)
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? Right now I'd say Egypt or Greece. But I really want to go back to Italy.......
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
--> --> --> Me and mah bro. ;) He's 6 and way too cute (and devious) for his own good.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Hopefully with a Bachelor of Music, maybe married or engaged, possibly in grad school and finding a job.
Now for my Top Ten Tuesday :)
1. My Dad is home!!!!!!!!
2. He took us kiddos and Michael to go see The Amazing Spiderman; quite enjoyable! (Who loves Stan Lee's cameos? I always look for him :) :) :) )
3. My new ipod is in the mail, and should get here sooooooooon!
4. I'm getting excited for my recital on Sunday! (The more prepared I get, the better I feel!)
5. I have quite enjoyed making new friends and staying close with old friends.
6. I'm on a Shabby Apple fix right now.....and reallllllly want their dresses. *melt*
7. I've been listening to a lot of epic music lately; mostly a group called Two Steps From Hell. Don't let the name fool you, they're an orchestral group! But...rockin!
8.The weather is so funny here in Huntsville. But I love the summer thunderstorms.
9. I am SUPER excited for Houston! 5 weeks and two days til I move!!! EEK! XD
10. God is healing my heart and slowly bringing me closer to Him. <3
Enjoy the rest of the week my lovelies!
Alexandra Anne <3
PS. Anyone else addicted to coffee? ;)
--> --> My morning cup (yes, I wear chandelier pajama pants haha) of wonderful coffee. <3