Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tell Me More...





Art is a kind of neat word, as it encompasses many meanings. I am so grateful to witness art every day, and experience it in all sorts of ways. Everywhere you look you can see miracles and art. Art can be accessed by several senses. Perhaps you might hear me experiencing my art; I sing opera.
It’s a kind of funny story actually. You might want to grab a fuzzy blanket and a cup of coffee.....

You can read the rest of my story at my new friend Emmy's place Love Woke Me Up This Morning
Today, I get back in the swing of things and am going to a voice lesson! Gotta prepare for that huge recital I have coming up (less than a month, can you say "ZOINKS!" ?). But truly, I am looking forward to diving into this music with my wonderful teacher here, before I go off to school and get to see what it's like to have a whole new teacher. (Again with the zoinks... ;) )


Anyway, enjoy Emmy's blog!
Have a lovely day and be blessed! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment