Friday, April 13, 2012

Goodbye, But Not Yet

Today is Friday; I haven't written in a while. Five-Minute Friday seems like a good day to get back in the swing of blogging.
Linking up with The Gypsy Mama and writing for five minutes straight. Unedited thoughts.
Today's word? Goodbye.

Ready? Set? Write, Allie...

-----


I will admit I have felt abandonment before. More than I have let on, actually.
Goodbyes have always been inevitable.
I felt that everyone always leaves me. 

Tears stream down...silently

My life has been a whirlwind of constant motion, never slowing for more than a moment. My life has also been full of change. Always changing. I've been the girl who doesn't like change.

I never want to say goodbye, because I feel I'm giving up hope for another chance to meet again. Goodbye sounds so permanent.

But it isn't.

You know what else? There is one person in my life who never says goodbye. And He never will.

In four short months I will be saying goodbye again. But I have a peace about it. A year ago God threw a passion into my life; the passion for opera. I fell in love with classical music! So now I must honor Him and the gifts He has given. I must go to school. But I'll come back. It's all going to be ok.



------


No comments:

Post a Comment