Saturday, March 1, 2014

Oh, Oh, Oh...Magic!

Hello lovelies! It's day one of #30daysoflists and I'm super excited! Despite having a busy day I still managed to jot stuff down in my journal with my gel pens :) 


Today's list is:



Here goes! 







Here's what it says: 
*Snuggle a kitty, puppy, or baby
*Watch the sunrise or sunset
*vanilla ice cream
*Keurigs! (And other caffeines!)
*Wishing Wells
*Cookie Dough
*Hugs
*Firefly marathons
*Gaming dates
*Attending the theatre



What are ways to add magic to your life? 
Have a good week and a good month of lists! 
xoxo, Alexandra Anne 

5 comments:

  1. yes to cookie dough and theatre, obviously. Still need to see Firefly! I know, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firefly marathons most definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firefly marathons most definitely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chick-fil-a lemonade is wonderful, until you work there and take a couple of gallons home. It was one of the few things there that DID get old.

    ReplyDelete