Sunday, July 15, 2012

And Compliments

Last day of the 15-day Challenge. I know I didn't do all 15 days, but I've had fun with the days I did do!

Today's challenge is: What's the best compliment you've ever received.

I've heard it in different phrasings depending on who has spoken to me, but the best thing would probably be when someone tells me God has great plans for me and that I'm going to succeed. It's not just because they think I have talent, but they truly believe in God's glorious plan! I am so grateful and humbled to be part of that :)

"'For I know the plans I have for you', says the Lord. 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you'."

Have a great week ya'll!! <3

Xoxo,
Alexandra Anne

PS. Let me know if you'd like to do a guest post sometime :) And keep an eye out for Emily's post next Sunday!






No comments:

Post a Comment