Monday, October 31, 2011

Welcoming My Future

Hakuna matata. I have learned many things in my life, but certainly do not know everything. I can't even honestly say I remember everything I learned. So I need to take away the most important lessons. One of which has pounded itself into my head and life for a while now:

 I can't plan my future. 

For those of you with lists, alarms, and calendars all within arm's reach you may not want to accept this fact. I know because I am most definitely a list person. If I could, I would probably plan every minute of my future. But we can't!
I'm embracing the endless possibilities that are laid out in front of me. Who knows which doors will be opened? Which doors will I take?

Welcome to my new documentation of my journey; my journey is many journeys coming together to create my story. Life is an adventure! Embrace it. Life is short! Tell those you love that you love them. Life is precious! Don't take it for granted. Life is scary! Hold on, it'll get better and you'll end up stronger for it.

Life is unknown! I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. ain't it the truth! happy adventuring, bella :)

    ReplyDelete